Thursday, January 27, 2011

Quick Post from Airport

We got here early to avoid traffic on Deerfoot and because I had nothing but computer problems last night.  One of 4 computers could access our wireless.  The printer, which is wireless had not be setup for the new password on the router.  Then discovered that couldn't use that password on the printer. So boarding passes were not printed, but passwords and router were almost all reset.  I think just my old Ruby (dell laptop) will have to be reset once I am home again.
I am excited to see the girls again, one will find out if it's a boy or girl.  I am also wanting to get some crafty crafting done when I get home.  I am making the craft room my priority.  I need to do this for my sanity and in case I have 50 save the date cards to get out before the end of February. Shhh though, it's not official yet.  I'll post as soon as I can once it is official.

No comments: