Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Like my new look for the blog?

I think I am liking the new look, ended up having to go backwards from the new blogger designs themselves.  I do hope some of the blogg designers out there, learn to use the new designer.  I am slowly figuring out how to put links on the side as well, but only have so much room lol.
Still have not made a card. I guess I am a work in progress too.  I just realized my list of cards to get out is getting longer. I think for a few I will use my stash.  I have an idea for my son's so I will do that one before I leave for Ottawa.
Just a week and a day before we go see our daughter. I do so miss her. I might have exciting news when I get back from there.

Tonight I hope to do at least 30 minutes on the treadmill.  I played Dance Central for the Xbox Kinect, had a blast, I still suck at dancing but it did give me some cardio.  Gotta do something I have not lost any weight yet and hubby is down 6lbs (I think he is eating better and his metabolism is starting to work).
Oh well, better get back to work. Hopefully I will have a card to post before I go to Ottawa.

No comments: