Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An experiment of sorts; Practice placing pictures

Going to try different photos that are sitting on my work computer to see if I can place them where I want.

First is a picture taken before Freya's unfortunate hernia.





Now here is one of Katie, she is our oldest cat. She is about 10 - 11 years.

 I think I might have solved some of the problems with going to the new editing lol. Still quite a bit of white space but at least I can move the pictures. So here is one of my favourites of Freyr, it was taken the first day I brought him home.
Isn't he just the cutest. He has gotten darker since then. He is so bad right now, because he can't play with his sister.  He is bullying Lucy , Katie and Mac (the American Eskie).




Hmmm I wonder if I can try to post a card as well.....

Well it seems links to facebook are out, so I will do it another time.
Thanks for peeking; leave a comment

No comments: