Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And it keeps getting better



Freyr and Freya had their spay and neturing last Friday. Poor Freya, she did too much and ended up with bruising. Poor baby. Her brother Freyr is none to happy about not being able to play with her and being kept from the bed at night. He out weighs her by quite a bit so it is necessary.
Trying to get all the papers together for taxes, what a pain. Every year I say I will be better prepared but I am so far behind this year and can't find some papers.


I did get my daughters card made and sent to her on time for her birthday. The pictures I took don't do it justice it looked much nicer in person

I don't know how to move the pictures to where I want them. I find blogger a bit frustrating to use. Any suggestions are welcome

No comments: