Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Cards done

Got quite a few cards done last night.  I have only a few more to make, like my Mom's and sons and a couple of neighbours.  One of our neighbours just had a baby last night as well, so I will have to get a baby card done as well.

Again I am at work and I never remember what I used
Supplies
Graphic 45 Christmas Past
BO Bunny Midnight Frost (I think)
SU cardstock Hunter Green (could be wrong), Cherry Cobbler and Brocade Blue?
Stamps Flourishes I think it is called Winter Wishes, (can't find it on their web site at the moment)?
Digital images from  Clearly Vintage
other papers were Die Cuts with a View Christmas.
Big Kick and Sizzex Die and embossing folder


This one is for one of my co-workers
Another one of my co-workers received this one
 This is for the bosses daughter who happens to be a wonderful co-worker
This is the gift tag for the boss (in the package is the new Tim Horton mug and coffee).  He said no card, ha I made him a tag lol

No comments: