Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kids were home....

Been a very busy July.  First daughter Sheena was home, with her Matt.  They had a good time Matt was amazed at the mountains.  She took him out to Drumheller to see the hoodoo and dinosaur museum. Royal Tyrrell Museum.  We went on a day trip to Banff, I still have to upload the pictures from my iphone as I forgot the good camera.
We had a party for them.  I was very disappointed in the turn out.  Only a couple of her "friends" bothered to come, to help celebrate.  Good thing one can rely on family.

My Mom, Sheena, Matt  & My Dad

Grandpa, Grandma, the couple and me (Mom)

Daughter and Dad
Our growing family


Daughter and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great family, Rebecca! I like your blog! - Rachel (RagdollNewbie) from the Ragdoll boards :)