Thursday, May 12, 2011

Making Progress

On wedding invitations at least lol.  I have about 50 library envelopes done, that is cut glued and distressed. I have about 105 book pages done and cut in half, I will trim the rest today, if not busy at work.  Think I will have N come over to help with the dry embossing, this weekend. Maybe will start assembly, still waiting on a stampmajig to do the stamping.  Might have to youtube a makeshift one. Did take pictures, but will only post them once the invitations are in the mail.

Mac seems to be doing all right at the moment. Hubby is taking a wait and see approach.  Still waiting on call backs for about 4 jobs, it's the old hurry up and wait.  Need something soon.

I am hoping to take a bit of a break on Sunday and pop to Okotoks to see kittens, they are still young, but still be nice to see them.

No comments: