Thursday, February 10, 2011

Designing Save the Date cards this weekend

Finally feeling better, that flu or cold knocked me out for most of a week.  Now to get things done.  The kids want to do library index cards for the "save the date" cards.  Matt is a library student, so it seems appropriate.  I think the best bet is to make a 3x5 card and type in my Silhouette, then duplicate it a couple of times and cut as many as I need or do a print and cut, still learning how to work the Silhouette.  Then I'll do some of Tim Holtz distress inks, remember NOT to use water lol.  That doesn't work so well with printer ink. Still working on a design for the invitations and RSVP etc cards.  Sheena is looking at having tartan (MacDonald of Clan Ranald) on her wedding dress. Her Dad wants to wear a kilt. Post more information later

No comments: