Friday, April 1, 2011

Interview with Ragdoll Breeder Laurie Nicholson of RockNRagz Cattery

Interview with Ragdoll Breeder Laurie Nicholson of RockNRagz Cattery

Laurie is the breeder that Freyr and Freya came from. This is a nice interview with her and pictures of her Ragdolls. I have been trying to figure out how to put a link to her website on my sidebar, but haven't figure out the html code. Any way check it out.
I will be back next week with some blogging updates and maybe card and cats pictures lol

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can probably help you with the HTML code - email me at jenny [at] floppycats.com.

Your kitties are gorgeous. Have you ever thought of featuring them as Ragdolls of the Week?

Rebecca said...

How do I feature them, I would love too feature them. I show them off any time I can lol. I will email you for the code soon. Working the real job at the moment lol