Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Already

I was a little hit and miss on blogging last month. I did get a couple cards done, and the mock up of the wedding invitations. The kids have gotten it, but Matt is in the middle of exams and not feeling well. Will post pictures of those when I am home. Scrapbookers Paradise are having what they call tag Tuesdays now. I am going to learn about making tags Tim Holtz style.

This is the card I made for Sheena's birthday tomorrow (hmm she never did tell me if she liked it).
 This was a Twoonie Thursday at Scrapbookers Paradise
we used Spellbinders metal over eco board and alcohol inks.
This is one I did a while ago for Chinese New Year for my son's girl friend, my take on a red envelope. Flourishes cherry blossom stamp, SU markers, diamond glaze on the flowers and Spellbinders die. I am not sure which embossing folder.  I will get my room organized enough to have notes taken when making soon. Once again these are from my iphone, I hope the new iphone 5 when it comes has that antishake thing on the camera lol.

No comments: