Monday, October 25, 2010

Finally some card making!

Yesterday, I spend the morning catching up with my silly FB games. Then off to Wally world for cat litter. Some how I spent almost $100 there. Then I spent the afternoon hauling card making supplies down to the kitchen (see previous posts as to why).  Made my Dad his birthday card, it turned out very nice.


Used Tim Holtz Wild Honey distress ink on a printed old map, then sprayed with water. I love this colour.
This is my first gate card by myself.
The paper is I think Stampin Up Expresso?
and some cheap staples white.
The stamps are from Flourishes, Guiding Light, I love this set.  I have so many people who love sail boats and light houses in my life.
Oh yes I used nesties the deckled rectangles.






I then spent some time stamping images for my Ottawa girls (DD's two cousins are living there as well) Sadly they will not get the Halloween images before Samhain. I will do better with the Christmas images.

The second card I didn't take a picture yet, I am not pleased on how it turned out. I rushed it as it was getting late and I was tired.
Of course I had to spend another hour putting everything back into the hoarding room.
DH is moving back home today. Oh Dear more hoarding stuff. Then he is off to visit his brother in Ontario for a few days.  I do hope when he gets back we can begin to get the house in order.

No comments: