Thursday, May 13, 2010

The sun is shinning and things are settling down

Yesterday, my BIL and sister got my Mom settled into her new place in a lodge.  I went and set her computer up, just waiting for the cable guy to set up the internet and phone.  I think she will like it there. I am heading up after work (stopping to pick cat and dog food up).  Then on to home.  Depending on how tired I am as to what will be done there. 
I am hoping to get her a "New Home" card done.  I will need at least one more of these this month.  I can't believe my youngest has bought his first home.
Hoping DH will be home this weekend, maybe he can help me with the yard work and get the square foot garden set up on the community garden site. 
The weekend weather is suppose to be sunny and hot. I need that Vit D.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

You sound very busy and very tired...... moving your Mom and then your youngest .
Here's hoping you have lots of sun this weekend.