Friday, July 27, 2012

Things starting to go back to Normal

What ever normal is:

Spent time getting things ready for Sheena and Irene's visit.
June and July - enjoyed the visit and miss them terribly
now comes the reorganization of rooms, pictures and hopefully some album and cardmaking done.
So many babies this year - On my side we welcomed Declan and on hubby's side Khaleesi, and another boy will be born in November.

No new kittens for me, at least not for a while - hubby is just starting another new job, see how he likes this one. He also thinks we have enough, well I guess 5 cats is really enough, but I would so love a Flame Ragdoll.  You never know what can happen. I am trying to change my way of thinking

"Talk about your 
   Blessings
more than you talk about your
problems"


Just a quick photo of Irene waking up from her nap with Freyr.

No comments: