Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It is COLD here I mean freaking COLD!

On the radio one station said they read on twitter that we were number 2 just under Antarctica for the coldest place on earth. No wonder I want to hibernate.
So tomorrow I get to meet one of my internet friends and her daughter.  They are flying into Calgary to go to her son's wedding in a place called Coaldale (I may have the spelt wrong).  They are coming from Georgia, am I am afraid they are going to have a big climate shock.  We met on a website for weight loss (not that I am losing any) in a group called "I hate exercise"
Sparkpeople

I did get a card made for my bosses birthday, once again I don't have a clue what I used to make the card. Some stuff from scraps and some from Stampin Up and my favourite Flourishes stamp  A Guiding Light. That tall ship is perfect for most of the men in my life.
I know I stamped it with memento brown and used some distress stickels on the flag and water.  I had wanted to bronze emboss it, but couldn't find my heat gun or the correct acrylic block either.  My co-workers thought it was wonderful, so I guess that is all that matters.

No comments: